Wednesday, March 05, 2014

Publication dates for my next novel: THE BURLINGTON MANOR AFFAIR


I haven't posted about my next publication - THE BURLINGTON MANOR AFFAIR - recently because I was waiting for the schedule to be firmed up. Now I can share!

This title will be out on HQN (digital first) on May 1st simultaneously in the US and in the UK (on Mills and Boon UK) and then on Harlequin Spice in Australia on July 1st

I'm excited! I love this story so much and I've been eager for it to reach readers. I honestly think it's my best work to date and I hope my readers will enjoy every moment.


Here's the cover and the story teaser:

A legendary family estate.

A mutual longing.

A bargain struck.

Carmen Shelby wants what's been left to her — the valuable estate that she once called home. Rex Carruthers is the heir to Burlington Manor, a ruthless playboy who enjoys playing games, and all he wants is for Carmen to surrender.

There can be only one winner….

Not long to wait, meanwhile you ca n go HERE for an excerpt. : )