Monday, September 29, 2014

Back list titles coming very soon in print.

As many of my readers know, I haven't been writing new work recently because I had to take time out. Hopefully I'll be back to that side of things ASAP, but in the meantime I've been able to start things rolling on the task of getting my digital back list titles into print format. I've had a heap of help with this, and special thanks go to my other half, Mark, and to Frauke at Crocodesigns

Double Dare is already available in print format, and over the next few days there will be five more titles in print. Over the next couple of months that will rise to around a dozen. It's exciting to see this happen, something I wanted to get done for a long time!

Here are the cover flats for my Erogenous Zones series. I often get queries about print availability for these books so it feels good to be able to share this vital stage with my readers. Just check out the great cover flats designed by Frauke at Crocodesigns – I love them! (You can click on an image to get a bigger version)