Monday, April 18, 2016

After a long absence… back with a bargain! :)

It’s been a long while since I posted here, yes… To cut a long story short, I had major complications after surgery and nearly cheeked out of the planet for good. I managed to haul back from the edge of oblivion to have another go at this life. It’s been a long, slow journey and I’m still dealing with associated health issues but I'm getting there. I've already rejoined social media and feeling much more like chatting and hanging out with readers. 

In terms of new writing, there hasn’t been any but I’m hopeful for the future. If you’re looking for my TRADING HEARTS series, book two, hang in there with me because I hope to have news on that one soon. I had completed the novella before I went in to hospital so it’s just a matter of getting it polished and sent off to my editor. I’ll post more info soon.

Meanwhile, my work has appeared in several box sets – the most recent of which is MENAGERie, from Excite Spice. This includes my story THE RIGHT MEN FOR THE JOB. Get it while it’s hot – i.e. only 0.99c or equivalent!


Details for that one below, and I’ll post about some other boxed sets and an anthology (as well as the TRADING HEARTS series!) very soon!
Get ready for a MENAGErie of experience! 

This 21 BOOK Excite Spice MEGA Bundle is teeming with triads, in every possible combination you could imagine—and maybe some you never even thought of! You get over 300,000 words of exciting, multitudinous menage including every alpha hunk possible, from cowboys to billionaires, who all know the art of seducing a woman--or two. 

Twenty-one of the genre’s hottest authors will tempt you with hot, sizzling tales of trios that give new meaning to the term “open relationship.” 

So get ready to join the party, because these passionate, polyamorous stories will leave you panting for more! 

This EXCITE SPICE bundle is on sale for a LIMITED TIME.